Questions that the company may ask differ greatly by level of candidate and position. Below are sample questions that could be asked and are meant to engage your critical thinking.
Sample questions that you may need to be prepared to answer are:
- Why are you looking for a new job? (If you are currently not working, the company needs to have a clear statement as to why.)
- What kind of responsibility are you seeking now and in the future?
- What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What do you like about your current position? What would you change?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- How can you help the company achieve their goals?
- What have you accomplished that makes you an outstanding candidate?